Subject: Re: [newbie] can't run wmaker.inst
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Guillermo Cremerius <guillermo@cremerius.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/19/2003 10:49:20
So what you're saying is that after the make install everything should be
in place? I'll try it again...

Thanks for your help!

--
--Guillermo Cremerius------------------------------
Phone/Fax: +55(11)3501-0880

Notice: By sending SPAM (UCE/BCE) to this address, you are
accepting and agreeing to our charging a $1000 fee, per
email, for handling and processing, and you agree to pay any
and all costs for collecting this fee.