Subject: Re: help on TP4 socket
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Ghanajit Sharma <ghanajit.sarma@wipro.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/19/2003 16:19:01

------=_NextPartTM-000-a66ad13a-de77-41ce-8686-9e639482f501

Hello,

Actually I am facing some problem with OS MBUF shortage due to TP4
connection . So I would like to simulate the things with NETBSD.
Any info will help for me.

Thanks in advance,
Ghanajit

"Perry E. Metzger" wrote:

> Ghanajit Sharma <ghanajit.sarma@wipro.com> writes:
> > I'm Ghanajit sarma working on HP-UX8.0 operating system.
>
> If you are working on HP-UX, why would NetBSD's behavior interest you?
>
> --
> Perry E. Metzger                perry@piermont.com

------=_NextPartTM-000-a66ad13a-de77-41ce-8686-9e639482f501

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-a66ad13a-de77-41ce-8686-9e639482f501--