Subject: ok, starting to get it.
To: NetBSD <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <fernando@rxp.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/17/2003 12:03:24
	Ok, I'm back at the office after a weekend of reading a few things here and
there about NetBSD and reading all the good answers form you guys
(re:differences between BSD's). It's starting to sink in.

	I wanted to work a little on it from home but quickly discovered that
although I have cygwin on my win box, just typing ssh host wasn't going to
do it. I forgot to check about what I needed at this end to log into it. :-\
What server side command do I need to know to get it to listen for an in
comming connection? What would I need to do to get it to run as a service?

Thanks all. You have been a great help.
Fernando Ortiz