Subject: Re: PR 17107: NFS kernel panic
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/08/2003 17:23:42
In article <slrnb49qd4.q0q.apost@water.amer.interwoven.com>,
Alan Post <apost@interwoven.com> wrote:

>Any chance that PR 17107 will get fixed at some point?  It
>was super easy for me to reproduce (every time /etc/daily
>ran the find_core step on my NFS automounted homedir, the
>machine panicked).
>
>Is there anything I can do to help the process along, short
>of learning the nfs and vm code and tracking down the bug?
>
>  Alan

Try changing:

        if ((nmp->nm_flag & NFSMNT_NQNFS) && np->n_timer.cqe_next != 0) {

to:
        if (np->n_timer.cqe_next != 0 && (nmp->nm_flag & NFSMNT_NQNFS)) {

[yes this looks stupid, but I have the suspicion that nmp is invalid somehow
 and since you are not using leases, the timer will always be empty...]

christos