Subject: Re: NetBSD cmdline tools in W2K
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/06/2003 13:35:11
On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:09:32AM -0800, Andrew Gillham wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:53:47AM -0700, dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com wrote:
>
> AFAIK Cygwin != Linux.  http://cygwin.com/
>
> That would be a nice name though: GNU/Linux/Cygwin for Windows. :-)
Yippers. I abended I tried it for a client of mine. Remember seeing
Red Hat on the site and made the wrong connection. OR disconnect ;) However it
is very impressive for a emulation env IMHO. I was surprised although
to be honest pondered why anyone would want to run windows? ;->
Speaking of which anyone running the cygwin sshd ? Might want to
stream over some info to the cygwin site. This would basically
IMHO be beautiful. Then one could tunnel over to windows just like
on BSD/Linux/UNIX

Best Regards,
dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#