Subject: Re: bind 8.3.4
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@2003.snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/06/2003 02:06:56
Good answer (AXFR/IXFR).

Thing to note:
BIND 9 was just put into the OpenBSD tree as the default
(more or less, it will be by 3.2 if things work out).

Not sure why I'd use BIND 8 at this point.  The ISC
isn't too interested in working on it, they just make
vixie do maintainance.  It's set for EOL (ok, not threatening
in open source, but it's over).

Ponder BIND 9.

Quoting netbsd@libkvm.org (netbsd@libkvm.org):