Subject: Re: Cygwin Compile of NetBSD 1.6
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Christos Dritsas <cgd@sonic.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/03/2003 10:50:03
Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Christos Dritsas <cgd@sonic.net> writes:
>

>>I would like to know if anyone has any technical information on the
>>details of cross-compiling NetBSD 1.6 from Cygwin, what issues may be
>>involved to make this functional, and is anyone currently working on
>>this?
>>

>I'm not sure that it doesn't just already work.
>
>Have you ever built NetBSD with build.sh?

No, it's not working from Cygwin 1.3.19-1. I have built NetBSD with
build.sh, but only from a NetBSD host. I am running into problems from
Cygwin, when I researched the topic, it appeared that this was not a
simple process. Would like to know if anyone has attempted this, or is
anyone currently working on this issue? I thought that maybe someone on
this group would have some technical details on what it would take to
get something like this working.

Thank you for your time,
Christos