Subject: win98 under bochs?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/28/2003 15:19:37
Has anyone got a working .bochsrc for a hosted win98 ?

I can get the installer to boot, but win98 setup keeps
asking me to insert the CD into D:
(which is odd, because it booted off it fine).

I've tried using an ISO  to eliminate a device problem, and it still
fails - I'm starting to suspect the hard drive image..

Has anyone had more luck? Every time I try running bochs I get a little
further - I was hoping my windows install headaches were behind me,
 but apparently not.... :)

I just want to leech half of Kazaa before they shut it down -
couldn't get KazaaLite to run under wine, so this is the best bet.

Thanks!