Subject: Re: Problem with printer
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/21/2003 16:00:54
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net> writes:
> On 21 Jan 2003, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>
> > This is a known bug in the USB system. Some printers get hit with it,
> > some don't. I have the problem myself. :(
>
> Can you tell me more about this "known bug"?

Nope. It just seems to be the case that some printers will only print
once after reset. It is obviously a problem with the USB code but what
is going wrong isn't well understood.

> Where can I learn about it?

You learned all that is known already. :)

> > I'd bug Lennart or one of the other USB gurus about it. :(
>
> Is there a mailing list for discussing USB development or USB issues?

Other than tech kern? Not that I know of.

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@piermont.com