Subject: Re: Problem with printer
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/21/2003 11:43:54
On 21 Jan 2003, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> This is a known bug in the USB system. Some printers get hit with it,
> some don't. I have the problem myself. :(

Can you tell me more about this "known bug"?

Where can I learn about it?

I am curious, because my USB printer (Epson Stylus Color 480SXU) also has
only printed one time successfully in hundreds of tries. (I have two of
the printers and tried with different USB controllers and different
computers.)

(I won't go into details, since I have posted about it a few times over
the past several months.)

> I'd bug Lennart or one of the other USB gurus about it. :(

Is there a mailing list for discussing USB development or USB issues?

   Jeremy C. Reed

   http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/