Subject: Re: package sets
To: Jeff Flowers <rotting@gigacorpse.net>
From: Joel Wilsson <joelw@unix.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/19/2003 16:25:52
On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 04:08  pm, Jeff Flowers wrote:
> This discussion reminds me of something I have always wanted to ask: is
> there a page that list every single third-party piece of software
> included
> with NetBSD? Somethings I know are third party, like Sendmail,
> OpenSSH, and
> Postfix, but others are not obvious to people like me.

Not a page, but:

4:12PM /usr/src) ls crypto/dist dist gnu/dist
crypto/dist:
CVS     heimdal kame    krb4    openssl ssh

dist:
CVS      bind     cdk      ipf      ntp      tcpdump
am-utils bzip2    dhcp     nawk     pdisk

gnu/dist:
CVS               diffutils         map-mbone         sendmail
README.toolchain  gawk              mrinfo            tar
autoconf          gettext           mrouted           texinfo
bc                grep              mtrace            toolchain
cvs               groff             postfix

All third-party software -should- be in dist/ directories, but there
could be some exceptions. Can't think of any, though.

//joelw