Subject: Re: PCMIA Card
To: Kevin Krieger <primerspray@lvcm.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/18/2003 22:17:49
On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Kevin Krieger wrote:

> My Device Manager  has a ! .....next to it.  it tells me to contact
> program vendor. Help!, I don't know how to fix this

Hello Kevin,

This sounds like a Microsoft Windows issue.

You posted this query to a mailing list for supporting the NetBSD
operating system. This discussion forum is unrelated to Microsoft Windows.

You may want to consider using NetBSD instead of Windows -- it provides a
variety of office software, more stability, fewer (maybe no) viruses, and
its free!

It is what I sit at every day for a few years for doing word processing,
spreadsheets, programming, playing games, surfing the web, using email,
and a lot more. In fact, my young children use NetBSD too!

You can learn more about this great operating system and their community
at http://www.netbsd.org/ .

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/