Subject: bind9, /usr/pkg/etc/rc.d/named9
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/15/2003 02:37:07
[Please retain my name/email address in the To: or Cc: list(s) when
replying.  I do not subscribe to the list and the mail archives are
presently down.  (Yes, I know there are other places, but the NetBSD
mail-index server does the most readable job---besides, when you *read*
the lists that way, you depend upon your browser's history to know which
messages you've read.  Dealing with alternate archives becoems a pain.)]

It appears that the "named9" script installed by the bind9 package lacks
configuration support for the -t, -u, and -g options.  Is there a reason
for this (like "bind9 is broken there, right now")?  Or is it just an
oversight?