Subject: Re: 1.6 sysinst full install missed some sets
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/13/2003 20:42:46
I think that happened to me to just two days ago. Figured it was
my own fault somehow. I re-did from floppies via FTP and all went
well. But I had two/three weeks ago built onto a ThinkPad from
CD-ROM with no problems at all. I am sure though that I did NOT
elect to view all the files being downloaded.