Subject: Re: Apache 2.0 and subversion in the same system
To: Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/10/2003 13:35:22
On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:11:15 +0100
Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a small server that I keep up 24/7. This server is running (among
> other services) apache 2.0.43. I wanted to give subversion a try, since
> it seems to be getting quite stable, but, when trying to build it, I
> get a conflict with apache and apr (that svn depends on) So, is it
> possible to have svn and apache at the same time? How can one avoid
> and/or fix this conflict problem?

Try to change the dependancy on apr with a dependancy on apache2.

BTW, do you know if it is possible to build svn in modules? I mean, build
only the libraries, build only the server, build only the client...
The svn package should be improved/splitted.

Thanks

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>