Subject: Re: Pkgsrc Phoenix Problem
To: Jeff Flowers <jeffrey@jeffreyf.net>
From: None <poff@sixbit.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/05/2003 21:10:52
Hiya Jeffrey - hope you installed from that bboard post ;)

Yes I just tried and got the same thing. A bug.

I sumbitted bugzilla for using the "Download file". When I download a file
when the file download is finished it just shuts down, file is saved ok -
this seems to be a similar thing to the image bug - it downloads ok but as
soon as it finishes downloading it kills itself.

I don't run linux emulation so I wouldn't know about the linux version :(

This is a port problem, well, a bugzill problem so maybe a post in ports
would help?

Poff

 On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Jeff
Flowers enslaved 16 hundred monkeys to type:

poff@sixbit.org