Subject: Re: Pkg ns-plugger-common ... works for Mozilla?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <devsoren@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 01/01/2003 13:29:11
On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 01:30:09PM -0500, Gan Uesli Starling wrote:
> The DESCR and README.html for this package...
>
> /usr/pkgsrc/www/ns-plugger-common
>
> ...makes no mention of Mozilla. Anybody know if
> it does work also for Mozilla? Or if there is
> a plugins package for Mozilla? I did not find one.

Yes, it works for mozilla. I didn't use the package (because I didn't
notice it) but I copied plugger-4.0 and plugerrc-4.0 to ~/.mozilla/ and
plugger.so to ~/.mozilla/plugins/. pkgsrc seems to have an earlier
version, but it will probably work, provided you're using mozilla-linux,
of course.

--
Soren Jacobsen