Subject: Re: shlight hanging
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/29/2002 16:55:17
Using shlight on 1.6 from both a sparc and i386 machine worked fine until I
tried to do "real" work; meaning that touching a file on the share was ok
and re-directing the output of man cdparanoia to the shared folder worked
but using the shared folder as the destination of the cdparanoia data
didn't work.  The files didn't get any bigger and I eventually rebooted the
NetBSD machine.