Subject: php xslt
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Milos Negovanovic <milosn@xtra.co.nz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/25/2002 23:16:21
Hi,
building php-xslt module from pkgsrc fails with this error:

"...
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for PHP prefix... /usr/pkg
checking for PHP includes... -I/usr/pkg/include/php -I/usr/pkg/include/php/main -I/usr/pkg/include/php/Zend -I/usr/pkg/include/php/TSRM
checking for PHP extension directory... /usr/pkg/lib/php/20020429
checking whether to enable xslt support... yes
checking for XSLT Sablotron backend... yes, shared
checking libexpat dir for Sablotron XSL support... yes, shared
checking enable JavaScript for Sablotron... no
configure: error: Please specify the install prefix of iconv with --with-iconv=<DIR>
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/textproc/php4-xslt
*** Error code 1
"

Any ideas (apart from specifying iconv install dir, because it doest work)?

Regards
Milos