Subject: Re: i386 binaries?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Beaker <beaker@myrealbox.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/16/2002 14:21:05
> I was able to fetch it this morning, with no problem.  I just did a
> 'make fetch' in the appropriate directory.

Yah - I was able to build it today. I think part of the problem was my lack
of familiarity w/ the 'sup' utility plus some somewhat confusion
instructions in packages.html#using_pkgsrc . When I do 'sup -s' (assuming
I've set up things correctly) I'm basically downloading/updating all the
source code, patches, etc for all the packages. So, if you've run 'sup -s',
you should only need to do 'make fetch-list | sh && make install && make
clean' (within the appropriate dir) without running 'make' first (which is
what the instructions in packages.html#using_pkgsrc say to do). Am I
understanding this correctly?

~Beaker