Subject: None
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: kamakshi viswanadha <kviswanadha@hotmail.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/11/2002 18:20:43
Hi

I am new to NetBSD. I need  to establish an ipsec connection with this
netbsd system and windows, using gss-api authentication.

I installed netbsd from 2 floppies. Then I added src, syssrc, pkgsrc from
NetBSD1.6 CD's src.tgz, sysrc.tgz and pkgsrc.tzg.After this I edited the
file GENERIC in /usr/sys/arch/conf, to enable ipsec, then I did configure ,
make depend and make, copied new netbsd to / and rebooted .Till here it is
fine.

Now I have ike sources in /usr/src/crypto/dist/kame/racoon, but there is no
makefile.

Kerberos sources are in /usr/src/crypto/dist/hemdal. There is a configure
file. I did ./configure. It created Makefile, but when I tried to make it
fails saying it could not find krb5_asn1.h and many other include files.

when I tried to do "make build" in /usr/src , it failed saying
"/usr/src/tools/dbsym/../Makefile.host could not be found. I think I missed
some thing. Some thing not set in right way. What is /etc/my.conf. How it is
created.

What are the steps to be followed after loading src, syssrc and pkgsrc.

I am  trying this for last so many days.Going no where.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks.

kamakshi.