Subject: mac68k installation
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Mihai Chelaru <kefren@netbastards.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/04/2002 00:27:56
Hello,

Finally I got a mac68k from a friend. It's an old Performa 460 (68030 with 8MB
RAM). Right now its OS seems to be an italian version 7.1 (first time I saw a
MAC OS in my life and of course I don't read italian). I'm trying to install
NetBSD on this machine and any help would be appreciated. I tryied to follow
the instructions found on the site but I'm stucked. I copied the Booter files
and a m68k kernel to the apple harddisk and to a floppy disk. But I just
can't understand what's the next step to boot those files.

Thanks,
Mihai
P.S. Please CC the replies to me