Subject: RE: newbie can't "./configure"
To: Piers Hearn <endareth@spamcop.net>
From: Scott Flodin <scott@scottflodin.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 10/01/2002 05:48:08
Piers, I am using pkgsrc. After I installed the packages, I began
following instructions from php.net (see below) which said to use the
./configure command to get Apache to recognize PHP. I've since
learned ./configure is for those not using pkgsrc.

But nowhere does it explain how to set up Apache to use PHP when
you've installed using pkgsrc. I'm still looking for those
instructions. Thanks. -scott.