Subject: /etc/amd.conf required on 1.6?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/29/2002 19:16:18
I just upgraded one of my netbsd boxes to 1.6, and I noticed that amd
does not seem to work quite the same way as before.  Before the
upgrade, I had amd configured to automount /net/host/blah/blah
automatically by following the directions in the NetBSD guide.

Now when I try to run amd, it complains about /etc/amd.conf not
existing.  I read the amd and amd.conf manpages, but I have had
difficultly getting things working they way they were on 1.5.x.

Is this issue discussed in the documentation anywhere?  Any other
ideas would be appreciated.

-russ