Subject: Re: A special funny website
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <customerservice@humbleabode.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/2002 04:51:24
Sender: netbsd-help-owner@netbsd.org

Hello from Humble Abode!

This is to notify you that we have received your Email.  Our customer's satisfaction is our top priority and Email inquiries received during our office hours (7 AM to 7 PM Pacific time Monday-Saturday) will normally receive a response within one hour.  Inquiries received outside of this time frame are answered as soon as possible.

If you would like to speak to one of our representatives, please call us toll-free at (877)MY-ABODE /(877)692-2633 and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your interest in Humble Abode. You will be hearing from us soon!

Customer Service Team
Humble Abode, LLC
(877)MY-ABODE /(877-692-2633)
customerservice@humbleabode.com