Subject: Re:
To: Dave <daveayanchakrabarti@yahoo.com>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@po.cwru.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/13/2002 00:17:57
you may find it worthwhile to read http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/i386/faq.html
for some faq's on installing NetBSD.  also, check out
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.5.3/i386/INSTALL.txt (note: change
NetBSD-1.5.3 to whatever distribution you're installing) specifically, read
the sections under "Installing the NetBSD System."  this should give you a
head start.

feel free to ask more specific questions if something's not clear

--joe