Subject: Re: KDE compiling problem
To: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
From: Stefan Schumacher <71323@web.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/09/2002 11:10:12
Knappe@tu-harburg.de schrieb am 08.09.02 10:09:16:
> Hallo!

Mahlzeit ;-)

> I'm afraid that I have a problem with my current setup. After my last
> update of pkgsrc via cvs I make a make update on a package on which
> kde2 depends. THis causes a complete build of kde2. Even on my
> machine (1.2GHz and 512MB) this takes a long time and unfortunatly
> I had to boot into Win2000. So I made a Crtl-C to end the build.
>
> But now I'm no longer able to compile kde2. THis is what I get, after
> a make in kde2:

[Errors]

> So, what can I do?

Try a
$ make reinstall

or try to uninstall it (IIRC it is make deinstall or make uninstall).

BTW it is probably better to use KDE Packages, I built it on my Machine (Athlon 1.3 GHz, 512 MB) and it took about 7h.

--
http://www.net-tex.de
WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort