Subject: KDE compiling problem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/08/2002 10:08:56
			Hallo!

I'm afraid that I have a problem with my current setup. After my last
update of pkgsrc via cvs I make a make update on a package on which
kde2 depends. THis causes a complete build of kde2. Even on my
machine (1.2GHz and 512MB) this takes a long time and unfortunatly
I had to boot into Win2000. So I made a Crtl-C to end the build.

But now I'm no longer able to compile kde2. THis is what I get, after
a make in kde2:
Making all in favicons
gmake[3]: Entering directory
`/usr/pkgsrc/x11/kdebase2/work/kdebase-2.2.2/libkonq/favicons'

[2 very long line deleteted]

favicons.cpp:29: kdatastream.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:30: kglobal.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:31: kicontheme.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:32: kimageio.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:33: ksimpleconfig.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:34: kstddirs.h: No such file or directory
favicons.cpp:35: kio/job.h: No such file or directory
In file included from favicons.moc:16,
                 from favicons.cpp:37:
favicons.h:24: kdedmodule.h: No such file or directory
favicons.h:25: kurl.h: No such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [favicons.lo] Error 1

But all of these include files are availbale in
/usr/X11...... I don't remember the path but they are there.

So, what can I do?

Ciao , Frank .