Subject: Re: ecommerce
To: Matt Herzog <mherzog@attbi.com>
From: David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/05/2002 15:46:37
Matt Herzog wrote:

> Does anyone know of an e-commerce suite that will run on NetBSD? If not, can
> anyone wholeheartedly recommend an e-commerce suite that runs on Solaris,
> AIX, HP-UX or any other unix? I'd like to use all open source software if
> possible. It would be nice if most of it was also free, but these guys can
> afford to buy a license or two.

We are currently working on a shop system that is for rent.
(The first commercial shop will be deployed this month)
It uses GNUstep Web, an WebObjects clone and PostgreSQL.
He has not to worry about ssl certificates and other stuff.
Maybe a bit about how he would like some components customized.

If you want to test-drive and more info, please send me an private mail.

And yes, It runs on NetBSD...

Dave

--
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,