Subject: Re: vorbis-tools package broken?
To: SAR <sar@computer.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/02/2002 21:27:04
On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, SAR wrote:

> ogg123 was not being built because configure could not find curl/curl.h
> and libcurl.  But, I had already installed curl!  I verified that
> curl/curl.h was in /usr/pkg/include, and libcurl was in /usr/pkg/lib,
> where they belong.

Can you please send-pr this?

Have a look at the configure script options with "./configure --help".
Does it have an --with-libcurl-prefix or --with-curl-prefix (or any other
curl) configuration options?

If it has that option, try adding to the
pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/Makefile and see if it works.
Maybe like:
--with-curl-prefix=${PREFIX}

Also, in your PR suggest that a buildlink be set up for www/curl too.

I am glad that you were able to workaround your problem. Now let's make it
so others don't have same problem.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/