Subject: Re: USB speaker support?
To: Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org>
From: Russell McManus <russell_mcmanus@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 09/01/2002 23:51:59
It turns out that the speakers that I've got aren't really usb
speakers.  Sorry for the noise on the list.  They actually plug into
the cd output jack, and just use the USB plug for power.

They were very cheap and worth every penny.  After doing more
googling, I'm starting to seriously consider the Yamaha YST-MS55D,
which appears to be a very promising piece of hardware.  Are your
experiences positive with this device so far?

Thanks for taking the time to respond,
-russ