Subject: Re: [SM-USERS] (no subject)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Keith Mastin <kmastin@beechtree.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/24/2002 17:24:36
>- steek - said:
> I need an email where I can ask about tech support, I want to do a
> login just like squirrel mail  (http://www.cs-junkie.com/squirrelmail/)
> but I need one right in my site, where a user can go to my site and see
> the login form there and login without having to type this URL how do I
> go about doing that, I need to know how to make it work.

You can just put a link from your index.htm to the login page. I put the
entire SM directory including login behind ssl, so users login is
encrypted. To see it for an example, http://www.mcleodlake.com

Or you could mess with the src/login.php script as sothers have
suggested... make a backup first.

--
Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca