Subject: Re: Help with the FAT 32 extended and console swithing... MY LAN RUNS OK! :)
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Anont - Valqk <valqk@lozenetz.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/22/2002 22:25:28
welll I've read thet the cons are changed with a ALT+CTRL+F*
welll the fdisk shows the extended partition, but the disklabel saysit
is unused....
dunno why's what :<
when I try to mount it the mount says no such directory on /dev/wd0g
any ideash...
I have find another hard disk and copmiled the cernel and now my eth
runs ok bu tI have problem with the resolve...
there is no resolv.conf and I dunno if I cant put one...
I mean now going to read a documentation...
oh and else... how can I install the compat/linux... so I can compile
a linux apps?
And something else... is there kind of autoconfigure tool to configure
my X or I have to write the whole file manually?
10q for the answers!