Subject: Re: I have a problem with the lan card.
To: Anton - Valqk <valqk@lozenetz.org>
From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+nbsd@snew.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/21/2002 23:11:12
NE2000 clones.  Tend to cost < $20.
Tend to be worth the cost.  You can make your life
not suck and save lots of time and get a decent card.
Some grumble, but I've never fought an Intel or 3COM card.
They cost more.  And I've not spent HOURS working out problems
with them.

Oh, and PCI it usually well worth not hassling interrupts.

Quoting Anton - Valqk (valqk@lozenetz.org):