Subject: Re: NoobQ: pkgsrc installed apps not working
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Core <MichaelCore@t-online.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/20/2002 03:04:26
kmastin@beechtree.ca (Keith Mastin) wrote:

> ... afterthought... is there a way to get the shell to echo back to
> stdout after using lynx? After running lynx, the shell no longer
> echos... I'm getting confused by all the itty bitty configurations I
> need to do here...

Yes, you can with "stty sane". This was a topic some weeks ago here. Don't
blame NetBSD. It's Lynx fault. And maybe you just want to use Links from
"/usr/pkgsrc/www/links" which is more user-friendly IMHO. You might
even have a look at "/usr/pkgsrc/www/links-gui" which has the nice gimmick
of a graphic mode, too. It doesn't really compete with Mozilla though. ;-)

--
Michael