Subject: Re: CVS ./build.sh
To: Gan Uesli Starling <alias@starling.ws>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/19/2002 18:18:55
    Date:        Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:13:28 GMT
    From:        "Gan Uesli Starling" <alias@starling.ws>

  | ...so it looks like I missed a step somewhere. But I can't
  | figure which one just from reading the instructions on...

You checked out NetBSD 1.5 (the 1.5 branch).   That didn't have
build.sh.   Just do "make build" (with DESTDIR set somewhere
appropriate), or if you prefer "make release" (in which case you
would also want RELEASEDIR set).   You can set the vars in your
environment, on the make command line, or in /etc/mk.conf

You run the "make build" from the src directory.

build.sh only exists in 1.6 (and later) systems.

kre