Subject: Re: building postfix with mysql support
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sebastian Krohn <seb@gaia.sunn.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/16/2002 10:26:38
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, GuRU wrote:
> Just a quick question.  I'm using postfix as my mta.  I want to add mysql
> support to postfix.  If I build postfix from the pkgs, the next time I update
> my -current system won't the default system installation overwrite the pkg?

I don't know anything about using mysql with postfix, but you don't
have to worry about base-system components overwritting your
pkg-installed postfix.

The -current system don't touch /usr/pkg

/Sebastian

--
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, |  Sebastian Krohn
if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all   |  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^