Subject: Re: No Subject
To: None <userjhn935@aol.com>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/13/2002 23:48:30
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 @ 2:55am (-0400), userjhn935@aol.com wrote:

> Hello-
>     I am in search for a driver I once had, and somehow lost, for my
> Macintosh to support CD/RW.  My notes are unclear and Im desparately looking
> for help.  Please advise if you are aware of such a driver & how to find it.
> Thank you very much for your time.  -Mike
>
> Details-
> computer:   IMAC with OS 9

We'd be happy to help you once you get NetBSD/ppc installed.

-lava

> CD burner: (with unclear notes)
> Xtreme storage (Matshita CD Rom) CR 173
> driver?: atapi Bus 1IDO
>
> Thank you!!

later -           | _BonaFide[] = { coder, author, | /~\ The ASCII Ribbon
Brian A. Seklecki | problem solver, scholar, BOFH, | \ / Campaign Against
                  | vegetarian, runner, NetBSD     |  X  Exchange, Outlook
                  | advocate, spiritual machine }; | / \ & HTML Email

PGP: 0111 4618 0111 4618 4AB2 24EB C853 6611 75C4 A91E A7A7 4973

"GNU/Linux: About as stable as the elements at the bottom of the periodic table"