Subject: Re: Lynx Bug?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/07/2002 21:52:37
On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 09:16:56AM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> I have the same problem. Currently with lynx-2.8.4.1.2 and lynx-2.8.5.0.5
> both using /usr/lib/libcurses.so.3.6.

OK - so this means you are on a 1.5.x system, no?  What terminal do
you have the problem with?  xterm? console? both?

I have had a look at this problem in the past but could not reproduce
it, I suspect that the terminal capabilities are not being restored
correctly but I do not know why only lynx shows up the bug.

BTW, please CC me on any replies, I am subscribed to the mailing list
but I rarely have time these days to read them :-(

--
Brett Lymn