Subject: FW: osrelease.sh / param.h
To: bsd-help \(E-mail\) \(E-mail\) <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Nicolas Saurbier <Nicolas.Saurbier@biodata.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/06/2002 17:20:53
Hey Perry,

don=B4t be anoyed...I=B4m just playing a bit around with that files.
I don=B4t want to make NetBSD telling others that it=B4s my development
or something. It=B4s just for my own plesure. I=B4m very new to that BSD
stuff and I like the Idea, of having an OS, that I can modifie the way
I like. Nothing more, nothing less.

I=B4m sorry, if you hate me now.

with kind regards Nic=20