Subject: Re: cvs config
To: Piers Hearn <endareth@spamcop.net>
From: Mihai Chelaru <kefren@netbastards.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/05/2002 16:21:19
Hello,

How had you imported the repository ? Did you setup the cvs users ? Here is
the setup I use on anoncvs.netbsd.ro. Hope it helps.

bash-2.04# ls -ld /cvsroot
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 May  2 16:11 /cvsroot -> /ftp/cvsup
bash-2.04# cat /etc/inetd.conf | grep ^cvs
cvspserver      stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/bin/cvs    cvs
--allow-root=/cvsroot -f pserver
bash-2.04# cat /ftp/mycvsup

*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default umask=002
*default host=cvsup2.de.NetBSD.org
*default base=/ftp/cvsup
*default prefix=/ftp/cvsup
*default compress

netbsd

bash-2.04# crontab -l | grep sup
0       6       *       *       *       /usr/pkg/bin/cvsup /ftp/mycvsup 2>&1 |
mail -s "Anoncvs Report" kefren@netbsd.ro

Cheers,
Mihai