Subject: Re: cvsupd config
To: Christopher Vance <vance@aurema.com>
From: Piers Hearn <endareth@spamcop.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/05/2002 12:52:02
At 12:36 5/08/2002, Christopher Vance wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:27:03AM +1000, J. Piers Hearn wrote:
>: Hi, I'm trying to set up a mirror of the NetBSD source tree, but I'm having
>: trouble configuring my cvsupd/cvs. I've got the source tree pulled down,
>: using cvsup as described in the Tracking NetBSD-current page, but I'm not
>: sure how I should be configuring cvsupd to allow me to cvs in from my other
>: machines.
>
>cvsupd is the server for cvsup clients
>
>cvs is the server for cvs clients
>
>Which do you want to use?

Ah that could be my problem. I wasn't too sure which server I should be
trying to get working. I didn't realise cvs was both client and server. Ok
then, what I want to be able to do is run cvs client on machine A to
connect to machine B which has the NetBSD source tree on it. What do I need
to do?
Thanks,
         Piers