Subject: Re: iso netbsd 1.5.3
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: joerch <helix@mayn.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/01/2002 21:33:59
> Hopefully they will arrive shortly.  I would hope they are delayed due
> to bandwidth concerns.  The only other reason I can speculate is so the
> ISO images don't cut into CDROM sales.

ok that is possible.

another question about supporting netbsd.

how much money does really get into the project, from cd sales ?

i think, maybe i am wrong, the original netbsd images are not
sold by the project, they are sold by stores and different other
distributors.

am i right ?

and how can i eg. spend some money to the project, directly, not
by buying cd's ?

think i am on the wrong list, but maybe someone can answer me ;)

--
gruesse

joerg "joerch" buechner

bis dann bis bald und danke fuer das unix

http://www.home.mayn.de/helix