Subject: Re: iso netbsd 1.5.3
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: joerch <helix@mayn.de>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 08/01/2002 20:32:59
> > i saw that 1.5.3 is out and i looked at the ftp server for
> > iso images.
> [...]
> > before anyone will ask, yes i need the image, i can't
> > update an existing installation, because this will be
> > the first installation on this pc.
>
> You don't have a floppy drive?

no, i banned this evil thing from my pc's.
too small and everytime i needed one, i did the boot floppies
some days before, the drive didn't work or the floppies didn't
work.
;)

now the new pc's i own, they all boot from cd (ide or scsi),
the workstations i own also boot from cd, so who needs the
floppy drive.

but the more important question was, are the 5 package isos
only the packages ?

i think i can get the cd booting, if i memery serves me right,
i read how to make bootable cd's.

--
gruesse

joerg "joerch" buechner

bis dann bis bald und danke fuer das unix

http://www.home.mayn.de/helix