Subject: cvs update
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.org>
From: D. Penev <dpenev@mail.bg>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/27/2002 20:17:43
Hi All,

I try to update my pkgsrc directory several times without any succcess:-(
To update ports I use cvs but at the same time of updating cvs abort with
this error:

root@earth:/usr# cvs update pkgsrc
[snip]
cvs server: Updating pkgsrc/textproc/ndtpd
cvs server: Updating pkgsrc/textproc/ndtpd/files
cvs server: Updating pkgsrc/textproc/ndtpd/patches
anoncvs.netbsd.org: Connection refused
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Any idea what's going on here, and why cvs server close connection?

P.S. The machine is behind NAT/Firewall but I thing that the problem isn't this.

--
Regards,
D. Penev