Subject: Re: DVD movies.
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/21/2002 12:51:16
> > It doesn't work.
> >
> > I didn't think to check, and no one told me that I noticed, but: Ogle
> > doesn't build (or, presumably, run) on any release of NetBSD.  (This fact
 [...]

> I am watching Peter Pan DVD right now under NetBSD/i386 1.5.3_RC2 with
> ogle-0.8.2.
>
> My diary reminds me that T. Klausner provided a patch to make it ogle work

Hm.  Thanks for pointing this one out.  My Makefile has a different
date (May 20th) than the one that the May 16th patch is against.  But I
manually applied the patch anyway and am building.  (^&  The worst that
can happen is that I'll still have to use mplayer.

Okay, I'm off to see if I can get a DVD movie.  (^&