Subject: Re: DVD movies.
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/20/2002 21:39:17
On Sat, 20 Jul 2002, Richard Rauch wrote:

> It doesn't work.
>
> I didn't think to check, and no one told me that I noticed, but: Ogle
> doesn't build (or, presumably, run) on any release of NetBSD.  (This fact
> should probably be put in the DESCR file for Ogle until 1.5.x is well and
> truly obsolete.)

I am watching Peter Pan DVD right now under NetBSD/i386 1.5.3_RC2 with
ogle-0.8.2.

My diary reminds me that T. Klausner provided a patch to make it ogle work
under 1.5.x. See tech-pkg archive for May 16:  "ogle on 1.5.x -- tester
needed". I wonder what happened with that ...

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/