Subject: Re: DVD movies.
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/20/2002 02:10:16
David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org> writes:

> 	On the DVD topic - we've recently bought a pioneer DVD-RW
> 	drive at work for archiving weblog data. I'm getting nicely

Is this the "Superdrive"?  Can you burn DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-r, and
CD-RW with it?  I really want one of these, but was afraid to buy
it because i wasn't sure if it would work with NetBSD...  What i
*really* want is to buy the Firewire variety, so i could use it
with either my iBook or my desktop.  But there's still no sign of
Firewire working in NetBSD.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett