Subject: Re: DVD movies.
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/19/2002 23:20:31
On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Peter Seebach wrote:
> Ogle is awesome.  The only tricky thing is that, if you felt the need to

The Ogle CLI works well for me, but the GUI's giving me problems...
it'll play the intro fine (the FBI warning, etc...) but once it gets
to the DVD menu and I move the mouse around, it'll start spitting out
a stream of:

WARNING[ogle_vout]: msgq full, checking incoming messages and trying again
MsgSendEvent: Resource temporarily unavailable

Do I need to increase some of the SysV IPC limits in my kernel or
something?
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++