Subject: Re: (lo) Re: ADSL USB modem supported?
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/18/2002 14:40:39
David Brownlee wrote:

> I know people are using the speedtouch driver on i386 and
> shark (arm). I have an updated package which fixes it for
> 1.6 about to commit. You might want to point him to port-macppc :)

Once this is commited, where would I find it in the packages
collection? I've looked under net/speedtouch, but it contains a
very old version ... or is this the last one that was committed?
The lack of a working speedtouch driver is what's holding me
back from switching to 1.6 - I managed to compile the latest
version after modifying one source file, but it conked out when
trying to connect. I was pressed for time, but suspected it was
the userland ppp stuff rather than the driver ...

Many thanks,

Chris

--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)